Wednesday, February 10, 2010

pHYsIO,pHYsIO, aNd pHYsIO again!!!


Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

Everybody is keep talking about this thingy..........respiration,cardiac,blablabla.......

And the common questions 4 me are:

"dilah dah abes bace respiration?"
"dilah dah abes bace cardiac?"

and my answer is~smile,smile and smile......

And also,some of my friends keep ngomeling and ngaduing...

"dilah,takutnya,xabes bace note lagi"
"aku xsentuh pn lg cardiac"

huhu....
itulah yg dikatakan exam syndrome!!

namun,walau apa pom alasan kita,exam tetap akan diteruskan seperti biasa...

So,i would like 2 take this chance 2 wish best of luck 2 all my friends and also our 2nd year seniors...


Gambatte kudasai,use as much as possible the effective bullets 4 the last paper of our mid sem exam!!!

~have 2 continue my reading~xtaw leh msk lg ke x^^^telan jela...

salam perjuangan....
Ikhlaskan niat kerana Allah~Semoga Allah mempermudahkan segala urusan~ameen......

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm YOURS,Allah....islam is OUR way of life (",)

My photo
BOrN to FoLLow All His Orders aNd His Messenger....a Da'ie,a DaughtEr,a siStEr,a friend,a StUdent and a muslimah doctor to-be insyaAllah... aS loNg As My hEart Is StILL wOrKinG,I hAvE tO cONtINuE mY lIfE... tHe VaRIETIeS oF lIfE ArOuND mE kEEp TellinG mE tHat "u're so LucKy" AnyHow,WutEvER hAppEN,BE gRaTeful!!! Dear visitor, you can take anything from this blog that can benefit you and others, and of course, for Islam. May it be our 'saham akhirat'... TrYinG to inSpire PeOplE by InsPiRing peoplE Around Me.. AfTer aLL,notHinG is iMpoSSiblE for A WillinG heArt.. Smile =) it's sunnah.